What does it mean to Burn a Moment NFT?
- Burning a Moment permanently removes it from circulation – it’s a blockchain transaction that cannot be reversed. Once a Moment is Burned, it no longer exists; no one can ever buy, sell or own it again.
- Example: If I Burn an NFL ALL DAY Moment with an edition count of 9000, there will now be one less Moment NFT in that edition, or 8999 of that Moment edition in the NFL ALL DAY collection. Serial numbers for all Moment NFTs will remain the same.
How does this feature work?
- This Moment Burning feature will only be offered to collectors in select packs.
- Collectors will have a specified window of time to decide to Burn the Moments in their pack.
- If you choose not to Burn your Moments initially, you can receive the offer again by replaying your pack-opening experience again during the specified timeframe.
Should I Burn the Moments in my pack?
- The decision to Burn the Moments in your pack is up to you and for any select drop in which we offer this feature, you will have a specified window of time to make that decision.
How can I see what Moments have already been Burned?
See the Moments that you have Burned!
- Go to your NFL ALL DAY profile, by clicking the icon in the top right corner of your screen and click "profile"
- Copy the Flow ID underneath your username at the top of the screen
- Paste your Flow ID and swap it with FLOW_WALLET_ID on this Flowscan link: https://flowscan.org/account/FLOW_WALLET_ID/transfers
- To see the number of Moments burned for a particular Moment, navigate to the Moment's details page. On the right-hand side of the page, you will see the number of Moments that have been burned for that Moment.
- You can also scroll down and check under the Collectible Details section on the Moment page to see the number of Moments burned.