Once the pack draw has been completed, the randomly selected collectors will automatically be sent a pack, along with a confirmation email and charged the appropriate amount. There are three possible scenarios that can happen at the end of the draw:
You were selected for all of the packs that you requested.
- You will receive a confirmation email and your packs will be sent directly to your collection.
- If you reserved using Dapper Balance, the full amount for the request will be taken from your account.
- If you used a credit/debit card, you will be charged for all the packs you reserved and any applicable card fees.
You were selected for a portion of the packs you requested.
- You will receive a confirmation email and the portion of the packs you requested will be sent to your collection.
- If you reserved using Dapper Balance, the full amount will be taken from your account and then the amount you did not get selected for will be returned in a separate transaction. For example: If you request 4 packs that are $10 each but are selected to win 2 packs, $20 of your Dapper Balance will be taken for the pack purchase and the remaining balance will be released once the draw is over.
- If you used a credit/debit card, you will only be charged for the packs that you received and any applicable card fees. For example: If you request 4 packs that are $10 each but are selected to win 2 packs, you will be charged $20 plus the applicable card fees for those packs once the draw is over.
You were not selected for any of the packs you requested.
- Collectors who were not selected to land a pack will receive an email notifying them that they didn’t get a pack for this drop.
- If Dapper Balance was used to make their reservation, the funds that were authorized will be released to their Dapper Wallet to be spent however they’d like.
- If a credit/debit card was used no charges or card fees will be authorized.
Dapper Balance Hold
If unsuccessful in a pack draw, collectors will be able to monitor their Dapper Balance hold within their Activity History. To confirm that your Dapper Balance has been returned from a hold, an entry within the Activity History will show Balance Returned with a zero-dollar balance (since no funds were actually removed from your account). It will also show the transaction as Unsuccessful to the left of that. You can also click on the transaction for more details.